Series of Webinars “Ask Your Coach”
The past 3-4 months for many people, organizations and corporations have been one of the most unpleasant that most of us may have faced on a personal and professional level.
Like any major challenge of this nature, people treat it as a threat / crisis and as an opportunity.
The COVID-19 situation is still ongoing and quite uncertain. Maybe some of your employees are still working from home. And perhaps impatience and discontent are enlarged by the lasting situation.
Now, more than ever, we have the opportunity to help people, organizations, and corporations learn to cope with everyday challenges and change and build a more resilient, forward-moving system.
To help you surmount it, we started organizing a series of online webinars entitled “Ask Your Coach”.
The topics covered in the series are tangible:
- Empathy in times of crisis.
- Social and Systemic awareness in times of change.
- From Crashed to Coach state – how to make the unconscious reaction conscious and thus control your behavior in any situation.
- Deal with “difficult” emotions and “difficult” thoughts – techniques for greater mental resilience and resourcefulness.
- Increase somatic intelligence – how to manage ourselves more easily through the body, how conscious breathing can help us cope with any emotional state, be it anxiety, fear, insecurity, discomfort, etc.
- What is mindfulness and how can it help you? Learn how to be mindful with your coach.
Of course, we are ready to cover other topics that would be beneficial for easier coping with and overcoming the difficulties.
Let’s do it together.