Time 0 minutes
- Still to start
When things happen, most people react unconsciously.
NLP offers a better way!
It gives you tools to react differently by choice, to be more aware of your thoughts, feelings and behavior. You are then ready to take responsibility for your results in all areas of your life, not only your business life.
The systemic approach identifies the processes of communication and behavior in the system based on the values and beliefs of the group, i.e. system.
In the background of behavior, action, motivation, decision making, and all other everyday personal and professional processes, all the dynamics of the family systems we come from are intertwined.
Discovering, understanding and resolving unconscious patterns dynamics in any type of systematic relationship can create a significant change in perception, behavior and action.
These dynamics cannot be resolved without understanding the dynamics of the group, the system.
The systemic NLP program, due to nonlinear thinking and systemic intervention, provides new sources and solutions for resolving any kind of personal, team or organizational dynamics.
The Systemic NLP Practitioner program implemented at the Center for Business Psychology, is part of the new, fifth NLP generation and is much more than a set of techniques for better personal and professional development!
Practical techniques based on the principles of systemic methodology are being developed, as the most effective tool in dealing with 21st century dynamics, techniques that can only be learned directly from top NLP experts Robert Dilts and Judith DeLozier, founders of NLP University in America.
The program also includes an individual approach. Although working in a group, each participant receives special attention through coaching to get answers to their own questions and challenges.
• With the holistic model of change you will be able to easily manage your behavior;
• You will discover which part of the brain controls your life and how you can consciously influence it;
• Complete analysis of your family system and its dynamics, which create your behavior;
• Through the communication model you will learn how to adjust your communication to be a clear, influential and charismatic communicator;
• You will learn simple techniques that will allow you to easily and simply manage your emotions;
• You will discover deep unconscious values in yourself and will be able to recognize the values in others in order to motivate the true potential of each individual;
• You will learn how to set clear goals and define realistic strategies;
• You will develop skills to identify and deal with conflict situations and challenges, understanding them and reducing stress, which is very useful for developing self-confidence, self-confidence and self-confidence;
• You will become skilled at creating greater respect for other people's feelings and unique style of behavior, which in turn allows for better empathy and cooperation;
• You will develop skills on how to improve your own leadership skills to inspire and motivate others.
The program takes place in 15 days divided into 7 modules of 2 days and a final day for presentation of the acquired knowledge and is set up as follows:
Module 1: Communication with self - Our internal dialogue.
Dedicated to discovering where do you stand at the moment and what you want to achieve. To reach your goal you need to be aware of and understand the way you interact with yourself and how it is reflected in your environment. It starts with how we respond to what is going on in the environment and what actions we take.
Module 2 - The language of the subconscious
Dedicated to the structure of behavior. It is much more important to focus on the way you create behavior than on the behavior itself. If you change your thinking structure you will also change the outcome of it. Also, the language we use has a certain structure.
Module 3: Strategies
We all have and act upon certain patterns we unconsciously create. These templates create strategies and they are actually our habits.
You will learn practical techniques for bringing awareness to your limiting habits and developing new, inspiring and motivating habits that will guide you to achieving your personal and professional goals. Strategies come from beliefs and values, and we take them over from the environment in which we are raised.
Module 4: Change the way you look at things
What would it be like if you could change the way you experience things and give them another meaning?
Module 5: When the comfort zone is no longer comfortable
What is your ability to manage yourself?
You will learn practical techniques to easily and simply change your inner state and manage yourself in any situation.
Module 6: Timeline - In the past the future is always present!
One of the most powerful NLP techniques is the timeline work and the emotions that are associated with all our memorized events. In order to deal with the emotions associated with past experiences we divide ourselves into different parts.
Module 7: Create your future in a personal and professional field
What are your goals and what changes do you want to make?
Systemic approach in organizational systems.
Day 15: Presenting Your NLP Knowledge and Awarding Your Accredited NLP Certificate!
Any change process should start with reflection on the point where you stand now.
Invest in a unique education that is enabled through the accredited Systemic NLP program and look at your life from another, expanded and upgraded perspective.
Request additional information on the entire 15-day NLP program at: email@example.com.
There are options for payment in multiple installments and adiscount for full amount payment.